Journey Church is making a difference in the River Region by reaching people who are disconnected from God and leading them to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As a church, we love taking risks, living generously, and bringing our best to God. As a staff, we work hard, laugh loud, and seek to honor God by living with integrity. You can be a part of this growing church! At Journey, worship is more than the songs that happen before a message. We believe that worship also happens outside the walls of the church. The responsibility of the Worship Pastor is to lead in such a way that others want to live out their worship on a daily basis.If you agree, you could be who we need.
We are currently looking for a full-time Worship Pastor to lead Journey Church in multiple Sunday services and monthly Wednesday services, to inspire others to worship by modeling a lifestyle of worship, and to provide oversight to worship in all areas of the church. Read more for details.
- Exceptionally talented with experience playing multiple instruments.
- Organized with a proven ability to lead others.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator.
- A strong team player with a positive attitude.
You Will Be:
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and leading multiple worship services.
- Recruiting, training, and building a worship team.
- Writing or finding new music for weekly worship services.
- Providing insight and oversight to the production elements of worship services.
The Perfect Fit Is:
- Experienced in building and leading a team.
- Experienced in leading worship with above average leadership skills.
- Familiar with building tracks, multi-media tools, and Planning Center.
If this sounds like you, let’s begin the conversation today by emailing your cover letter and resume to our Executive Pastor, Daniel Bridgman at firstname.lastname@example.org.