Please continue to watch and interact with Remind for parent contact. If you don’t have Remind please contact us to be added to the proper class.
For placement and any other questions please contact us at
Welcome to Journey Church Preschool! Our goal is to provide quality childcare in an educational, loving, caring, and Christian environment. We value the trust you place in our staff and our program as we strive to serve your needs. Each staff person is dedicated to promoting healthy growth and development of your child.
Providing activities that promote physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual development is the basis for the curriculum. Christian songs, stories, and holidays will be included in our curriculum, as well as activities that promote developmental milestones.
an educational, loving, caring, and Christian environment to learn and grow
Our Preschool Program is a full time, year round program for children 6 weeks—K4, Monday – Friday, from 7am-6pm.
Our After School Adventure Club Program is from August – May for kids in Kindergarten – 6th grade. We are open Monday – Friday until 6pm.
Our Summer Adventure Club Program is during June and July for kids in Kindergarten – 6th grade, Monday – Friday from 7am-6pm.
• The parent must complete the necessary registration forms and pay a non-refundable Annual materials fee. This covers registration fees, book, and materials for class.
• The parent must provide the center with a pre-school/child immunization certificate, or Blue Slip. This is to be kept updated, if it is not, the center will send out a notice stating that the required immunizations are out dated. The form can be obtained through the health department or your pediatrician.
• The parent will receive a copy of the policies and procedures and will go over them thoroughly. The parent will sign the Parental Agreement form which indicates policies and procedures and agreed upon fees.
• All enrollment forms, including a Schedule Information Form, must be completed by the parent and returned to the center by the first day of attendance.
• Parents of children with special needs or handicaps must inform the director of the child’s condition(s) prior to enrollment so it can be determined if the center can adequately meet the needs of the child. This is necessary for the well being of the child.