Requests for financial assistance are handled in person at our offices. We suggest you give us call before your visit so that you will arrive with the necessary items to facilitate consideration of your request. You may reach us at 334.351.9994
Everyone has hurts, habits, and hangups. Celebrate Recovery exists to provide Christ-centered recovery and healing through life’s difficult seasons.
• The parent must complete the necessary registration forms and pay a non-refundable Annual materials fee. This covers registration fees, book, and materials for class.
• The parent must provide the center with a pre-school/child immunization certificate, or Blue Slip. This is to be kept updated, if it is not, the center will send out a notice stating that the required immunizations are out dated. The form can be obtained through the health department or your pediatrician.
• The parent will receive a copy of the policies and procedures and will go over them thoroughly. The parent will sign the Parental Agreement form which indicates policies and procedures and agreed upon fees.
• All enrollment forms, including a Schedule Information Form, must be completed by the parent and returned to the center by the first day of attendance.
• Parents of children with special needs or handicaps must inform the director of the child’s condition(s) prior to enrollment so it can be determined if the center can adequately meet the needs of the child. This is necessary for the well being of the child.