Wednesday, January 1, 2020 – New Year’s Day
Monday, January 20, 2020 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Monday, February 17, 2020- Washington’s Birthday (Presidents’ Day)
Friday, April 10, 2020 – Good Friday
Monday, May 25, 2020 – Memorial Day
Friday, July 3, 2020 – In observance of Independence Day
Monday, September 7, 2020 – Labor Day
Monday, October 12, 2020 – Columbus Day
Wednesday, November 11, 2020- Veterans Day
Wednesday-Friday, November 25-27, 2020 – Thanksgiving Holiday
Thursday- Friday, December 24-25, 2020 – Christmas Holiday
Friday, January 1, 2021 – New Year’s Day
***Subject to Change***
• The parent must complete the necessary registration forms and pay a non-refundable Annual materials fee. This covers registration fees, book, and materials for class.
• The parent must provide the center with a pre-school/child immunization certificate, or Blue Slip. This is to be kept updated, if it is not, the center will send out a notice stating that the required immunizations are out dated. The form can be obtained through the health department or your pediatrician.
• The parent will receive a copy of the policies and procedures and will go over them thoroughly. The parent will sign the Parental Agreement form which indicates policies and procedures and agreed upon fees.
• All enrollment forms, including a Schedule Information Form, must be completed by the parent and returned to the center by the first day of attendance.
• Parents of children with special needs or handicaps must inform the director of the child’s condition(s) prior to enrollment so it can be determined if the center can adequately meet the needs of the child. This is necessary for the well being of the child.